Think Creatively – 1 Day Training Course
- To stimulate new ways of thinking within the business so as to create a constant stream of fresh and original ideas
- To use a toolkit of creative thinking techniques to generate, evaluate and select new ideas
What You Will Learn:
- 3 of the world’s most effective thinking tools
- How to generate new ideas & original solutions quickly and easily
- How to evaluate and select the best ideas & solutions
- Thinking About Thinking
- Think Creatively
- Applied Creativity
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who wants to be able to create new ideas quickly and on demand
Thinking About Thinking
This session focuses on the art and science of creative thinking. You will discover how your brain has ideas, the key barriers to creativity, the need for creativity and how to stimulate yourself to think more creatively. You will participate in a series of fun thinking tasks which will really get you thinking!
During this session, you will learn how to generate, evaluate and select creative ideas. You will learn and apply a series of creative thinking tools and techniques, each designed to tap into the unique creative brainpower of the individual. Using these thinking tools, you will generate creative new ideas and solutions by working individually and in small groups.
The course concludes with a summary session during which you will think about how you will harness and develop your personal and organisational creativity.
- Multi-media presentation to introduce the topics and underpin the key messages
- Interactive discussions to share thoughts, ideas and experiences
- Practical thinking challenges
- Individual and small group brainstorming sessions
This course is only available as an in-house programme for teams of up to 12 delegates.
We travel to client sites to deliver this course in Europe, USA and Australia.
The session received rave reviews from all participants – even those that were skeptical about soft skill classes. Jayne is a superb presenter and engaged everyone. This class has changed how we approach opportunities and issues within our organization.”
Suzanne White ~ Microsoft
Ruth Parkinson, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment
“What a great success the Innovative and Creative Thinking course was. We all had a fantastic time.”
Lisa Grey ~ Walt Disney Company
“Lots of positive comments about the practical aspects of the day and the opportunity to think differently.”
Simon Collier, UNICEF