A 1 day Creative Thinking Training Course
“Imagination is more important than knowledge”
- To stimulate new ways of thinking within the business so as to create a constant stream of fresh and original ideas
- To use a toolkit of creative thinking techniques to generate, evaluate and select new ideas
What You Will Learn
- 3 of the world’s most effective thinking tools
- How to generate new ideas & original solutions quickly and easily
- How to evaluate and select the best ideas to develop
- Think About Thinking – Your creative brain
- Think Creatively – How to generate, evaluate and select new ideas
- Applied Creativity – Using your creative thinking skills at work
1. Think About Thinking
This session focuses on the art and science of creative thinking. You will discover the process of creativity and how your brain has ideas plus participate in a series of fun and challenging thinking tasks which will open your mind to new possibilities!
2. Think Creatively
During this session, you will participate in practical brainstorming sessions to generate, evaluate and select new ideas and solutions using 3 of the world’s best creative thinking tools. You can work on creative briefs of your own choosing or select from sample creative briefs.
3. Applied Creativity
This session focuses on how you will apply your creative thinking skills in the workplace. You will develop your personal action plan and also consider how to continue developing your skills in the future.
The session received rave reviews from all participants – even those that were skeptical about soft skill classes. Jayne is a superb presenter and engaged everyone. This class has changed how we approach opportunities and issues within our organization.
Suzanne White ~ Microsoft
Once again many thanks for a great day yesterday, I really appreciate all your hard work and support in making it a memorable experience for us all. The Team will certainly be on a high going into the weekend!
VP at Global Entertainment Company
What a great success the Innovative and Creative Thinking course was. We all had a fantastic time.
VP at a Global Entertainment Company
Lots of positive comments about the practical aspects of the day and the opportunity to think differently.
L&D Manager, UNICEF
No, this course is not available as a public programme. It is only available as an in-house course.
The standard course is a 1 day programme running from 9.30am-5pm.
Other options are also available:
- 3 hour workshop – focuses on the ‘Your Creative Brain’ session. Alternatively, you can select one thinking tool to learn and practice.
- 2 day course – includes additional thinking tools and more practical brainstorming sessions
Due to the practical nature of the content, customisation is not necessary. During the day, delegates learn and apply the creative thinking tools to creative briefs of their own choice, thus making the day highly practical and relevant.
The course is facilitated by our founder, Jayne Cormie.
Jayne has spent many years working in the creative field and is an expert in creativity and innovation.
Anyone who wants to learn how to think differently everyday using a tool-kit of practical creative thinking techniques.
This course can be run in the UK, Europe, USA, Canada and Australia.
- Multi-media presentation
- Interactive discussions and debates
- Breakout sessions
- Group presentations
A minimum of 4 delegates and a maximum of 12 delegates per course.
For pricing information, contact Jayne Cormie on +44(0)203 858 0334