Think Creatively – 1 Day Training Course
Creativity is the ability to see what everyone else sees,
but see and think what nobody else is seeing or thinking!
Our one-day Creative Thinking training course is designed to teach you the processes of creative thinking using a tool-kit of practical creativity techniques. You will discover your personal creative thinking style in order to select the thinking tools which will harness your personal creativity. It is a highly practical course which focuses on teaching you how to be more creative in your everyday work environment. This means that you will be able to brainstorm new ideas on demand whether you are working on your own or in groups.
This is our hugely popular, flag-ship training course and we have delivered it in many of our client organisations including The Walt Disney Company, UNICEF, Red Bull, Centrica and the Department of Culture, Media & Sport. It is the culmination of Jayne’s creative expertise and experience distilled into a practical and action-packed day featuring the best creative thinking tools, tricks, tips and much more!
- To stimulate new ways of thinking within the business so as to create a constant stream of fresh and original idea
- To use a toolkit of creative thinking techniques to generate, evaluate and select new ideas
What You Will Learn:
- 3 of the world’s most effective thinking tools
- How to generate new ideas & original solutions quickly and easily
- How to evaluate and select the best ideas & solutions
- Thinking About Thinking
- Think Creatively
- Applied Creativity
Thinking About Thinking
This session focuses on the art and science of creative thinking. You will discover how your brain has ideas, the key barriers to creativity, the need for creativity and how to stimulate yourself to think more creatively. You will participate in a series of fun thinking tasks which will really get you thinking!
During this session, you will learn how to generate, evaluate and select creative ideas. You will learn and apply a series of creative thinking tools and techniques, each designed to tap into the unique creative brainpower of the individual. Using these thinking tools, you will generate creative new ideas and solutions by working individually and in small groups.
The course concludes with a summary session during which you will think about how you will harness and develop your personal and organisational creativity.
- Multi-media presentation to introduce the topics and underpin the key messages
- Interactive discussions to share thoughts, ideas and experiences
- Practical thinking challenges
- Individual and small group brainstorming sessions
- In-House – we deliver this course in the UK and internationally
- Public Training Course:Date – April 24th 2015
Location: London – venue tbc
Price: £495 + vat per person
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who wants to be able to create new ideas quickly and on demand
The session received rave reviews from all participants – even those that were skeptical about soft skill classes. Jayne is a superb presenter and engaged everyone. This class has changed how we approach opportunities and issues within our organization.”
Suzanne White ~ Microsoft
Ruth Parkinson, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment
“What a great success the Innovative and Creative Thinking course was. We all had a fantastic time.”
Lisa Grey ~ Walt Disney Company
“Lots of positive comments about the practical aspects of the day and the opportunity to think differently.”
Simon Collier, UNICEF